TRIANGLECIRCUITSTARTRIANGLECIRCUITSTAR

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Nin > Slaughterhouse Nin > Slaughterhouse

Too much emphasis on the tweets, I like when it picks up into the song. The chorus was loud in my opinion and took away from the bass, which I wanted to hear more of the crucnghy sound.

Death Bell Tolls Death Bell Tolls

That song sent a fantasy tone through my head. I saw you went for a dubstep beat, I was anticipating some bass wobble or deep crunchyness.

Spl4sh responds:

Yeah, the dubstep is new to me...

Darth Vader Promo Darth Vader Promo

The voice is definatley firm an distinct, the breathing sounds for some reason sounded a little off to me. If it could be more in sync with the breathing and the voice.

ChrisReddie responds:

Hey thanks man I can try to fix that. The breathing is just an overlay. I'm sure I can edit the hell out of it. slash done

Death Wish (W/vocal) Death Wish (W/vocal)

I wish there were more lyrics in that song. I don't get the corpses can't laugh part. The song would be killer in a horror movie.

Nevrosia666 responds:

These are short lyrics because I'm playing the guitar while performing the vocals.
Since this is my first Death Metal's project , I'm kind of... Giving myself chances XD

Maybe one Critical Mass Maybe one Critical Mass

It's a loop with a lot of potential. I like sound effects personally I was thinking like loud crashes or some quick loudness that makes you jump a little. The progression lagged I wanted to hear more excitement towards the end.

Deshiel responds:

Maybe in another track :)

Super Menu Music Super Menu Music

I could zone out in a game to this loop. It has a comfortable monotone, that allows your brain to follow the lead synths as you go on a journey into whatever fantasy your devulged in.

SuperGoodSound responds:

total stoner music hahaha, nah but i know exactly what you mean